In case you hadn’t thought about it, here are a few reminders related to use of this site:
1. You’re accessing the material and information in this NuPathz site because that’s what you’ve chosen to do. The contents of this site are there because that’s what we wanted to include – what you see is all you get. Use the site at your own (“sole”) risk.
2. The material and information contained in this site are just opinions and should not be considered to be a form of therapy or advice. If you want expert therapy or advice, go find a professional who is trained to do that type of thing.
3. We try to see that the contents of this site are fairly valid and accurate but we won’t guarantee it. Therefore (pay attention now), NuPathz expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind and without any limitations for any of the information, products or services mentioned in this site.
4. Some of the materials in this NuPathz site are available for download. We try to keep all site materials clean and free from viruses or any type of programming that might harm or impact your computer but we won’t guarantee it. You use this site and download at your own (“sole”) risk.
5. We have included many links in this site. We have no control over these sites or their content therefore we can not (and will not) warrant in any way that the content in these sites is legal, accurate or not offensive – or that they will not contain viruses or programming that might harm or impact your computer. You access these sites at your own (“sole”) risk.
6. We make every attempt to try to comply with copyright laws and to respect the rights of all authors and writers. If you feel you have identified a problem with respect to these rights, please let us know and we will work to correct the situation.
7. To contact us, just click on the “Contact Us” link displayed at the bottom of the contents section of NuPathz front page.
8. OK, you know where you stand. Go enjoy the site…!